Monday 30 July 2012

Bridesmaid!!!!

 I recently visited my family, back in the town I was born and raised in. It was lovely. Made even lovelier by my cousin asking me to be her Maid of Honour!
 I am super excited!

I was handed a scroll and this is what it said:

On July 4th 2012 Darren proposed to me.  My first thought after saying yes was- I need to ring you.


As you well know, a girl's wedding day is the most important day of her life and there's a lot of help,preparation and honest opinion that is needed to make it perfect.


I couldn't think of anyone else that I would rather have leading me and helping me with this than you.  Darren and I would love it if you could be our Maid of honour!


Therefore keep Saturday 26th October free because you will need to help, encourage, order, and probably give me a good slap! I am so excited about sharing this day with you!


Lots of Love


My cousin is wonderful. I have a brother and sister who I love, and my cousin is like a surrogate sister to me who I also love. Our teenage years have been strangely similar, and although there are 6 years between us we are wonderfully close and very good friends.

 I have been a bridesmaid before, but when I was much younger, but I don't really remember the whole of the day for any of those occasions. Of course I enjoyed being a little maid, but a big one...I can't wait.
Already, I'm thinking of hen party planning, secret surprises, and how much time I can book off work to go down and help with the preparations. There's nothing I like more than getting stuck into a really fun project and Project:Maid has now commenced.
It's going to be brilliant!

The best bit- she gets to marry the man of her dreams who I can't wait to call my cousin/surrogate brother...amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment